The internet is a nasty place. Everywhere you go, there are hackers and malware just waiting for the right opportunity to steal your important information and corrupt your computer files. It’s not just cyber criminals coming after you though, we have also got companies and advertisers invading your privacy and tracking your every move on the internet. As such there has never been a more important time for you to start taking your personal security online seriously.
Welcome to the Absolute Beginners Guide to Cyber Security course and this is a course I have designed specifically to help you
In this course you are going to learn how to:
- Create and manage the strongest types of passwords
- Stay safe while using the internet
- Ensure your privacy so advertisers cannot track you
- Secure your social media accounts including Facebook and LinkedIn
- and much much more
I will also show you real life examples of different types of hacking attacks and how best to tackle them.
There is also a special bonus section dedicated exclusively to mobile cybersecurity.
This course is perfect for students and individuals with no background in IT or cyber security.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to protect themselves against hackers and malware
- Students who want to learn the basics of cyber security
- Students who want to learn about new strategies and software that can ensure their privacy online
- Be able to use the internet
- Be ready to adopt new software
Last Updated 2/2023