This course is designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to effectively test software using advanced testing strategies. The course covers the fundamentals of testing, including the importance of testing, software quality, and the various types of testing. Students will learn how to test software using a range of techniques, including manual and automated testing methods.
The course explores the testing process, from planning and design to execution and analysis. Students will learn how to create test plans, write test cases, and use different testing tools and frameworks. The course also covers advanced testing strategies, such as exploratory testing, risk-based testing, and model-based testing.
Throughout the course, students will have the opportunity to practice their software testing skills through hands-on projects and assignments. They will work on testing real-world applications, using both manual and automated testing techniques. Students will also learn how to write test reports and communicate their findings effectively to stakeholders.
By the end of the course, students will have a solid understanding of how to test software effectively using advanced testing strategies. They will be able to apply these skills in their work and be able to explain the importance of software testing to others.
Learn Testing, How to Test a software, Manual testing, Automated testing, Test plans, Test cases, Testing tools, Exploratory testing, Risk-based testing, Model-based testing, Test reports, Stakeholder communication.
Who this course is for:
- professional Developer’s & programmer
- Any It graduates want pursue career in IT field
- Normal college Graduate
- Women’s wants to switch their career in IT field
- Fresh engineering graduates
- 2023 passout trainees
- Software trainees working in It field
- Anyone who wants to upskill or upgrade their career in It
- Product Manager in IT industry
- Marketing professionals
- Housewife’s who want to pursue career
- Intern looking for a career as a software tester
- Any jobseeker looking for a job change
- No programming knowledge required
- No programming language required
- Basic knowledge of computer and application
- Student need to understand English language
Last Updated 4/2023