Hello, my name is Oleg Khonko and I will be your instructor. Would you like to start your IT journey? Get new, and most importantly, actually useful knowledge? Then this course is just for you!
This course is designed for absolute beginners, those who want to start working with Microsoft Excel but have no previous experience. After completing this course, you will be a confident Excel user who will be prepared for situations that occur in real life.
In this course we will cover the following topics:
– Where to get Microsoft Excel?
– Launching Excel
– Main Screen
– Backstage Area
– Quick Access Toolbar
– Keyboard Shortcuts
– Workbooks and Worksheets
– Saving Workbooks
– Entering and Editing Data
– Navigation and Selection
– Formulas and Functions
– Sum Function
– Count Function
– Average Function
– Min and Max Functions
– Absolute and Relative Referencing
– AutoSum and AutoFill
– Flash Fill
– Named Ranges
– Managing Named Ranges
– Using Named Ranges
– Applying Number Formats
– Applying Date and Time Formats
– Formatting Cells, Rows and Columns
– Format Painter
– Working with Rows and Columns
– Working with the Cells
Each of these sections will be discussed with examples that allow you to better understand the topic we are discussing. This will give you a solid foundation for understanding Microsoft Excel and learning it further.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in becoming a proficient Excel user.
- Basic understanding of how to use a computer.
- No prior knowledge of Excel is required
Last Updated 7/2023