Welcome to the GitHub Copilot course! In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about using GitHub Copilot, the revolutionary AI-powered coding tool that helps developers write code faster and more efficiently.
Whether you’re an experienced programmer or just starting out, GitHub Copilot can help you write better code in less time. With its advanced machine learning algorithms, Copilot can suggest code snippets and even entire functions based on your code context, making it easier than ever to write clean, concise, and bug-free code.
Over the course of this online program, you’ll learn how to:
- Install and set up GitHub Copilot
- Effectively use Copilot to generate code snippets and complete functions
- Turbocharge your productivity as a developer!
In this course we’ll create a real-world practical project called “Bucks2Bar”, a simple web app that allows users to input income and expenses for each month of the year, plot it to a bar chart, then download that chart as an image.
This course will guide you through each step of the process, providing practical examples and real-world scenarios to help you master this powerful coding tool. By the end of the course, you’ll have the skills and confidence to use GitHub Copilot to improve your coding productivity and take your coding skills to the next level.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll now and discover the power of GitHub Copilot!
Who this course is for:
- Web developers of all skill levels who want to turbocharge their productivity and increase their value as a web developer by using AI to write code!
- VSCode installed with the GitHub Copilot extension
Last Updated 3/2023