CompTIA Security+ (SY0-701) is designed to prepare you for the SY0-701 version of the Security+ exam. It is an engaging self-paced video training solution that provides learners with more than 27.5 hours of personal training from security expert Sari Greene.
With topic-focused instructional videos, you will gain an in-depth understanding of each exam objective in the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-701) exam, as well as a deeper understanding of security foundations and principles to ensure exam success. This self-paced video course maps to the CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam Objectives for the SY0-701 exam, which has been updated to reflect current and emerging cybersecurity trends and techniques. At the end of every sub lesson youll find a three-second challenge, a Security-in-Action case study, and a word cloud that displays key concepts and terminology.
- At the end of every lesson, you’ll find a Deep Dive quiz to help you assess your knowledge and progress.
- At the end of every module, you’ll find practical application Closer Look labs.
Intermediary to Advanced
Learn How To
- Confidently understand every objective on the CompTIA Security+ examthis course covers every objective and topic in depth.
- Prepare for exam successSari shares her best practices for studying for and taking the Security+ exam.
- Enhance your real-world cybersecurity skills and knowledge.
CompTIA recommends but does not require at least two years of experience in IT administration with a focus on security prior to taking the certification exam.
Who Should Take This Course
- Anyone preparing for the CompTIA Security+ examination. Secondary audience: IT professionals
- Anyone interested in learning security fundamentals