Welcome to the course. In this volume we will learn C++ in depth and tackle C++ and transition challenges for C# developers.
If you want to take your C++ skills to the next level with intensive practice, then this course is for you. Apply your knowledge to solve more than 300 exercises and check your solutions with step-by-step video lectures with visual effects and diagrams.
Solve C++ & C# Exercises to Take Your C++ Skills to the Next Level.
- Solve more than 300 exercises and improve your problem-solving and coding skills.
- Learn new C++ tools such as built-in functions and modules.
- Apply your knowledge of C++ to solve practical coding challenges.
- Understand how the code works line by line behind the scenes.
- Identify different ways to solve a problem and which one is more concise and efficient.
- Test your code with different values and inputs to verify its correctness.
- Gain practical and valuable coding skills.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Hello! My name is Ace Seb Karter. I am a passionate developer, lifelong student and a Game Developer with 10+ years of experience. Through my boots on the ground workshops, I’ve taught over 1,000 people how to become professional Software Engineers.
My goal is to make coding fun and accessible to everyone. That’s why my courses are interactive and made with a clear structure. No previous experience is necessary for these courses.
So, are you ready? Let’s get Started!
This course will help you gain knowledge, tips, tricks and skills that will enhance your C++ skills and prepare your next C++ interview.
C++ & C# Basics: Variables, Primitive data Types, loops, flow control
C++ & C# OOP: Classes, Objects
C++ & C# Methods: Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Parameters, Static methods, Named arguments, Method overloading
C++ & C# Type casting: Type conversion, Implicit casting, Explicit casting, Parse, Conversion methods
C++ & C# Constructors: Constructor overloading, Object initializer syntax
C++ & C# Properties: Read-only/ Write only properties, Automatic properties
C++ & C# Inheritance: base keyword, Method overriding
C++ & C# Abstract Classes and Interfaces: Abstract classes, Abstract methods, Interfaces, Interface inheritance
C++ & C# Namespaces: Namespaces, Nested namespaces, Importing namespaces, Using static
C++ & C# Generics: Generic classes, Generic methods
C++ & C# Arrays: Creating arrays, Arrays with for each loop, Array of objects
And much more!
Improve your C++ Skills and Gain Valuable Practical Experience
C++ is currently one of the most popular programming languages and its popularity continues to rise every year. It is used for real-world applications in diverse areas such as Web Development, Data Science and many more. Learning C++ is your next step into the powerful world of computer science. Through practice, you can improve your coding and problem-solving skills. You will also learn new tools that you can use in C++ .
Your knowledge of C++ will be extremely helpful in any field, including:
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Game Development
- Mobile App Development
- Medical Software
- Computer Vision
- and… many more!
Coding skills are essential to succeed in the world of the future. Therefore, if you are thinking about entering any of these fields or if you are planning to expand your computer science skills, then this course is for you.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Analyze a problem step by step and develop a solution in C++ .
- Solve a problem in C++ using different approaches.
- Use built-in C++ functions and modules to solve a problem efficiently.
- Understand how the code works behind the scenes.
- Work with the main elements of C++ : strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, conditionals, loops, recursion, files, and more..
- Test your code with various inputs and values to verify its correctness.
- Coding Challenges: 300+ coding challenges with detailed descriptions and hints to guide you through this journey.
- Exercises Divided by Levels of Difficulty: the exercises are divided into levels, so you can start working on them according to your skill level and then solve more advanced exercises as you practice.
- Video Lectures: Hours of video lectures and resources with step-by-step solutions and explanations of how to analyze the problems and how the code works behind the scenes.
- Visual Effects: You will learn how to solve these exercises with carefully designed visual effects, animations, and diagrams.
- Test Cases: each coding challenge has test cases to help you test if your solution is correct. Each problem can be solved in multiple ways, so these test cases will help you confirm if your solution is correct.
- C++ Strings
- C++ Lists and Tuples
- C++ Dictionaries
- C++ Conditionals
- C++ Loops
- C++ Recursion
- C++ Files
- C++ Miscellaneous and More Challenging Exercises
Most exercises combine different elements from these topics, but the exercises are grouped by their most relevant category.
What makes this course unique?
This course is unique because of its emphasis on providing visual and detailed explanations of how the solutions work behind the scenes, so you will not only learn how to implement them in C++ , you will actually understand the purpose of each line of code.
Check your solutions with detailed video lectures and run the code on your device.
You will receive a certificate of completion that you can add to your social media profiles to showcase your new skills.
You will also have lifetime access to the course.
You are very welcome to watch the preview lectures and check out the full course curriculum.
If you are looking for an engaging, visual, and practical course, then you found it.
Enroll now, practice your problem-solving skills, and showcase your new C++ knowledge.
We will look at the most popular and most often discussed questions during technical interviews. You will be prepared for your next interview, and you will be able to discuss C++ concepts with great confidence.
Again, welcome and let’s level up your C++ skills!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner C++ developer or Seasoned developer studying C++
- No prior coding experience required. We’ll start from the very beginning.
Last Updated 8/2023