*** This training teaches you:
1) All of the crucial excel techniques you should care about: including model structure, data handling, smart lookups, aggregation & basic statistics, tables, pivot tables, charts, VBA macros & custom formulas, and many more.
2) Unlike other training, I’ll teach you how to combine these tools to solve real world problems, and help you stand out in any analytical environment.
*** Learn, then immediately apply your new knowledge:
- Bite-sized and Step-by-step curriculum, so you can learn one skill at a time, combine it all into a single beautiful model output.
- The only Excel techniques and tips you’ll ever need, from over a year of research, and ten years of experience.
- Learn to “manage upwards” so that you, the Modeler, don’t work all night.
- Hands-on case study approach, to practice what you learn on a real problem. All starter materials provided for each course so you can get started quickly.
- Holistic model design focus, so that your models to scale, adapt and evolve easily.
- Keyboard shortcut game, coded in Excel, so you can get around Excel lightning fast.
Who this course is for:
- Students / graduates trying to get hired for analytical skills
- Consultants and corporate analysts looking to develop core skills
- Entrepreneurs needing to model their new businesses
- Experienced professionals trying to brush up on new tools
- Most of this training is Excel version agnostic. A few lessons require: Windows PC Excel 2007+ or Mac Excel 2011+
- Requires only a very basic understanding of Excel (getting around the ribbon, formatting and basic IF statements)
Last Updated 11/2020