Trading cryptocurrencies can be a profitable venture, but it requires a lot of knowledge, skill, and patience. Fortunately, with the advent of algorithmic trading, traders can now automate their trading processes and make more efficient trades. Binance, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world, provides an excellent platform for traders to automate their trades using Python. In this article, we will explore the Binance algorithmic trading course with Python and how you can automate your trades.
Now in this course, we are creating a trading bot which uses Martingale Trading Strategy. Here is the course content.
- Basics of Python
- Data Analysis with Pandas Library in Python
- The Martingale Strategy
- Creating Binance Futures Testnet Account and Creating it with the Python
- Algorithmic Trading with Python-Binance
- Building the Trading Bot
- Multiprocessing ( Trading Multiple Coin Pairs Simultaneously )
- Live Trading
Basics of Python –
This section is for absolute beginners in python. We are discussing about following topics.
- Installing Python and Setting up IDE
- Print Function and F Strings
- Variables and Basic Data Types in Python
- Operators in Python
- Python Functions
- Global and Local Variables in Python
- Working with Lists
- Working with Dictionaries
- If Else Statements in Python
- While Loops, Break and Continue Statements
- For Loops
- Classes and Objects in Python
Data Analysis with Pandas Library in Python
Pandas is a Python library created for data analysis. We are using this library to do essential forex calculations.
We are discussing about,
- Pandas Series
- Pandas Data Frames
- Selecting Specific Rows and Columns in a Dataframe
- Selecting Rows in a Data Frame by Conditions
- Iterating Colums in a Dataframe
Building the Strategy Plan
In this section, we will be designing blue print of our trading bot. We are building the basic structure with psudo-codes.
Algorithmic Trading with Python-Binance
Connecting Binance Futures Testnet Account with Python
We are creating functions of our trading bot(Functions for Placing Orders, Calculate the Profit, Calculate the Deviation of the Price etc )
Adding Current Positions into Pandas Data Frames
Building the Trading Bot
We are putting all the functions together and assembling the bot
We are Upgrading our Bot with Classes and Threading. After that He Can Trade Multiple Coins at the Same Time.
We are Trading multiple coin pairs simultaniously with our trading bot
In this course, you’ll discover techniques that are practical and unique. You won’t find these techniques anywhere else, as they are based on my own experiences. By the end of the course, you’ll have the ability to enhance these techniques and create even more powerful trading bots. Additionally, you’ll receive 24/7 support. If you have any questions, simply post them in the Q&A section, and we’ll respond within 24 hours.
Who this course is for:
- Those Who are Interested in a Passive Income
- Those Who are Interested in a Cryptocurrency Trading
- Those Who are Interested in Python in Finance
- Those Who are Interested in Binance Trading
- Anybody expecting to learn Profitable Crypto Trading Strategies
- You need a Desktop / Laptop with Stable Internet Connection
- I Will be Providing All the Fundamental Knowledge in Python and Pandas. So You do not Need any Prior Knowledge in Programming
- Curious and Interested Participants are More Likely to Benefit from this Course
Last Updated 4/2023