The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) Complete Video Course is your full resource to gaining a foundational understanding of AWS Cloud concepts, services, and terminology. It is also the key to successfully studying for your first AWS exam. The CLF-C01 exam is the first step in AWS certification. This 8-hour video training was designed to teach you the key concepts needed to pass the exam and learn practical skills. It focuses on each of the exam objectives and provides in-depth quiz question breakdowns throughout so you can see in real-time how to approach and answer exam questions. Best-selling author and trainer Chad Smith will share his extensive knowledge of the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner materials, so you are prepared and confident on exam day.
AWS Certifications are among the most sought-after in the Technology sector, and the certification exams cover a wide range of services, technologies, and implementation patterns.
Topic included in this course include:
- Exam Foundation introduces the Cloud Practitioner exam material and set the stage for the rest of the course content. Includes exam registration process, exam question format, and covers some general answer strategies with a focus on time management.
- Cloud Concepts covers the basics of cloud terminology. Includes introductory concepts for cloud economics and the principles of being “Well-Architected.” This module goes in deep about AWS Well-Architected Framework and its six pillars.
- Security and Compliance covers larger security topics like Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery and network security implementation via Security Groups.
- Core AWS Services teaches methods of API endpoints that can be used for deploying and operating AWS services and resources.
- Billing and Pricing teaches the common exam scenario for pricing models, EC2 pricing by covering multiple account strategies and deep diving into the billing support resources is also included.
- Next Steps focuses on the next steps you can take to further your understanding of Solutions Architecture in AWS.
Learn How To:
- Prepare for the CLF-C01 exam
- Compute the EC2 service available in AWS
- Understand the basics of cloud terminology including Cloud Economics, Cloud Architecture Design Principle
- Understand Cloud Value Proposition and Cloud Business Value
- Understand the importance of Cloud Security
- Understand different cloud deployment patterns
- Solve customer-needed assistance with the deployment or operation of a core infrastructure service
Who Should Take This Course:
- Cloud beginners
- AWS beginners
- Project managers
- Anyone wanting to start their AWS certification journey