**This course includes downloadable instructor files to work with and follow along.**
This introduction to Adobe’s Creative Cloud (CC) version of Photoshop will give you the tools and skills you need to edit and enhance your photos, images, and graphics like a pro.
We start with the basics of navigating the program and customizing the workspace. We quickly get into creating documents, importing your images, drawing and transforming shapes, and using cropping tools.
We then explore the various selection tools, including the amazing Lasso, Marquee, Magic Wand, and Quick Selection tools. Next, we do a deep dive into the ever-important layers and layer management functions within Photoshop.
We continue with more advanced tools like masking, adjustments layers, special effects, and filters. And of course, we cover photo touch-up tools like the Clone Stamp tool, Healing Brush tools, and more.
And finally, you will learn all the exporting options needed to produce your images like a professional.
This course covers:
- Understanding and customizing the Photoshop workspace
- Object transformation fundamentals—moving and transforming objects, changing document properties, and cropping basics
- An introduction to layers
- Using selection tools such as the Marquee, Lasso, Magic Wand, Quick Selection, Object Selection, Background Removal, and Sky Replacement tools
- Using eraser tools and the warping tool
- Understanding colors and swatches and creating custom shapes
- Working with masks
- Using adjustment layers for photo enhancement—levels, curves, black and white, vibrance, and hue and saturation adjustment layers
- Using photo touch-up tools such as the Patch, Healing, and Clone Stamp tools
- An introduction to Photoshop filters
- Exporting and saving options and Photoshop preferences.
This course includes:
- 4+ hours of video tutorials
- 36 individual video lectures
- Course files to follow along
- Certificate of completion
Who this course is for:
- Those who are brand new to Adobe Photoshop and want to learn more
- Those who are looking to manipulate images using the leading software package
- A working copy of Adobe Photoshop CC
- This course is suitable for complete beginners, no prior knowledge is required.
Last Updated 5/2023