Do you want to
- Train custom Image Recognition Models
- Use those models in Flutter
- Learn the use of popular existing image recognition models in a flutter
- Use the image labeling feature of ML Kit in Flutter
then welcome to this course. In this course, you will learn the practical implementation of image recognition in flutter. My name is Muhammad Hamza Asif and I am teaching the use of machine learning & computer vision in mobile applications since 2018.
Image recognition is the process of recognizing different entities or things in an image. Like you can recognize animals, plants, food, activities, colors, things, fictional characters, drinks, etc with image recognition.
Uses of Image Recognition in Apps
In e-commerce applications image classification can be used to categorize products based on their visual features, So it is used to organize products into categories for easy browsing.
Image classification can be used to power visual search in mobile apps, so users can take a picture of an object and then find similar items for sale.
Image classification can be used in medical apps to diagnose diseases based on medical images, such as X-rays or CT scans.
Standalone Recognition Systems
We can use image classification to build countless recognition applications for performing a number of tasks like we can train a model and build applications to recognize
- Different Breeds of Dogs
- Different Types of Plants
- Different Species of Animals
- Different kinds of precious stones
The course is divided into several sections and each will take you to one step closer to the perfection of using image recognition models in Flutter.
Handling Images & Videos In Flutter
As during this course you will learn to use image recognition models with both images & videos. So firstly you will learn to choose images from the gallery and capture images using the camera in Flutter Applications. After that you will learn to display the live camera footage in Flutter.
Image Labeling With ML Kit
After handling images and videos we will start with a relatively easy thing which is using image labeling models of ML Kit in Flutter for performing image recognition. So we will use the default model of ML Kit and build two flutter applications
- Image Labeling With Images Application
- Realtime Image Labeling Application
Image Labeling With Tensorflow Lite Models
In this section, you will learn to use popular image recognition models in a tensorflow lite format in Flutter. So we are going explore popular families of image classification models and build smart flutter applications using them. So during this section, we are going to perform image labeling using
- Mobile Net Models
- EfiicientNet Models
Training Image Recognition Models for Flutter
After learning the integration of Image Recognition models in Flutter with both Images and live camera footage you will learn to train your custom image recognition models. So during this section, you will learn to
- Collect & organize datasets for Model Training
- Train Image Recognition models on those datasets
- Retrain MobileNet Models on our custom datasets
- Retrain EfficientNet Models on our custom datasets
- Retrain ResNet Models on our custom datasets
- Test & Evaluate Image Recognition Models
- Convert trained models in tflite format so that we can them in Flutter
So after completing this section you will be able to train your custom models on your own datasets.
Using Our Trained Models in Flutter
So after training models, we will learn to use those models in Flutter With both Images and videos. So inside this section, we are going to build two flutter applications using the models we trained.
This course is a complete cookbook for image recognition implementation in Flutter for both Android& ios. So what are you waiting for join the course now and start training & using image recognition models in Flutter.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Flutter Developers who want to build computer vision based Flutter Applications for Android & IOS
- Experienced Flutter Professional who want to train image recognition models and build Flutter Applications
- Android Studio or Visual Studio Installed in your system
Last Updated 4/2023