Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars Team bring you this TOTAL: Cloud Computing / CompTIA Cloud+ Cert. (CV0-003) course with your instructor, Tom Carpenter.
This is NOT a boring voice-over PowerPoint course. I like to present the material in an engaging, interactive style that will keep you interested and make it easier to understand. Check out the free sample lectures and you will see the difference.
Learn the basics of Cloud Computing and prepare for the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification. Cloud+ is part of the CompTIA Infrastructure Pathway. Cloud+ is an intermediate-level Network Specialist certification.
The median annual salary for an entry-level Cloud Systems Administrator is $73,000 – $96,000* and there are currently hundreds of thousands of job postings for cloud techs.
Job Titles that this training prepares you for include:
- Cloud Systems Administrator
- Cloud Penetration Tester
- Cloud Security Specialist
- Cloud Server Administrator
- Cloud Solution Architect
- Cloud Network Engineer
- Server Administrator
Are you looking to learn more about the Cloud and what it can do for you or your company? Maybe you’ve heard this buzzword, but don’t know what it means to take your business and network solutions into the cloud. If you want to learn the basics of the Cloud on a pathway to AWS or Azure Certification this course will give you the foundational knowledge to begin your journey.
- 15 hours of video
- PDF of CompTIA Cloud+ exam objectives
- PDFs of chapter handout slides for reference and review
- PDFs of the labs
- End-of-chapter quizzes to test your knowledge
- Q&A section where you have access to me and my team of teaching assistants to answer any questions you might have
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
- Domain 1.0: Cloud Architecture and Design – 13% of the exam
- Domain 2.0: Security – 20% of the exam
- Domain 3.0: Deployment – 23% of the exam
- Domain 4.0: Operations and Support – 22% of the exam
- Domain 5.0: Troubleshooting – 22% of the exam
- Exam code: CV0-003
- Max. 90 questions (multiple choice and performance-based)
- Length of exam: 90 minutes
- Passing score: 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Exam cost: $338 (look for discount vouchers)
- Languages: English
- Recommended experience: CompTIA Network+ and Server+ and 2-3 years of experience in systems administration or networking
- Retirement: Usually 3 years after launch
Tom Carpenter is the Chief Technical Officer at CWNP (Certified Wireless Network Professionals). He’s been in the IT industry for 25+ years, written over 20 books on IT subjects, and is also heavily involved in objectives development and exam creation in the certification industry. Tom’s teaching style is casual; he wants you to have fun while you learn practical applications of Cloud Computing. Join our class now and let us know how you plan to use the cloud in your personal or professional life!
*Source: Zip Recruiter and Salary. com
Who this course is for:
- Any student wanting to learn the basics of Cloud Computing, and/or prepare for the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification.
- It’s recommended to have at least 2-3 years of work experience in IT networking or systems administration.
- Knowledge of cloud service models and IT service management, as well as a familiarity with major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization, is helpful.
- CompTIA Network+ and Server+ certifications, or equivalent knowledge, are encouraged but not required.
Last Updated 7/2023
Total Size: 14.8 GB