Welcome to the Ultimate Wireless Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking course.
Your instructor is Martin Voelk. He is a Cyber Security veteran with 25 years of experience. Martin holds some of the highest certification incl. CISSP, OSCP, OSWP, Portswigger BSCP, CCIE, PCI ISA and PCIP. He works as a consultant for a big tech company and engages in Bug Bounty programs where he found thousands of critical and high vulnerabilities.
In this course Martin walks students through a step-by-step methodology on how to uncover find and exploit wireless vulnerabilities. The theoretical lectures are being complimented with the relevant lab exercises to reinforce the knowledge. Martin is not just inserting the payload or uses automated scripts but explains each step on finding the vulnerability and why it can be exploited in a certain way. The videos are easy to follow along and replicate. This training is highly recommended for anyone who wants to become a professional Wireless Penetration Tester.
2. Wireless Basics and Terminologies
3. Wireless Security Protocols
4. Aircrack-NG Suite and setting up
5. Attacking WEP
6. Attacking WPA/WPA2
7. PMKID Attacks
8. DoS Attacks
9. WPS Attacks
10. Evil Twin and Social Engineering Attacks
11. Automate Attacks
12. Advanced Tools
Notes & Disclaimer
In order to replicate the labs, you will need a laptop with a virtual installation of Kali Linux (VMWare, Virtualbox etc.) or a physical machine with Kali or a Raspberry PI with Kali. Additionally, you will need an external Antenna which supports injection. We recommend the Alfa series (e.g. Alfa AC1900 WiFi adapter). Lastly you need an Access Point you own or have permission to attack.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in ethical wireless hacking / wireless penetration testing
- Anybody interested in learning how hackers hack wireless networks
- Anyone interested in wireless security
- Anyone interested in Red teaming
- Anyone interested in offensive security
- Basic IT Skills
- Basic understanding of Wireless technology
- Kali Linux (either in virtual machine, raspberry PI etc.)
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / Apple Mac OS / Linux
- External Wireless Adapter which supports injection (i.e. Alfa)
- Either VMware workstation, Oracle Virtual box, Raspberry PI or dedicated machine
Last Updated 6/2023