Robot Framework is a test automation framework for acceptance testing.
It has easy-to-use tabular test data syntax and it utilizes the keyword-driven testing approach.
Its testing capabilities can be extended by test libraries implemented either with Python or Java(Here we are going to cover java), and users can create new higher-level keywords from existing ones using the same syntax that is used for creating test cases.
We are going to cover,
1. Basic environment setup
2. Automation test cases in different browser
5. Resource Files
6. User defined keywords
Who this course is for:
- Manual testers looking opportunity in Functional automation
- Automation testers looking to integrate Robot framework with their existing framework
- Basic understanding of Windows Machine
- Detailed Understanding of Selenium with Java Programming
Last Updated 11/2020