Welcome to the Python Ethical Hacking Course, where you’ll learn how to become an ethical hacker and protect against cyber threats. This course is perfect for beginners with zero programming experience or for experienced programmers who want to expand their skill set.
Led by a seasoned professional with over two decades of experience in the cybersecurity industry, this course is designed to provide you with all the tools and knowledge you need to succeed as a hacker. With over 18 sections and 8+ hours of video tutorials, you’ll learn everything from Python environmental setup to file management, Linux commands, port scanning tools, gaining access, password cracking, and MUCH more.
At the end of the course, you’ll be able to set up your own testing lab and practice your new hacking skills in a safe and controlled environment. Plus, with constant updates and new content based on student feedback, you can be sure you’re getting the latest tools and technologies used by top companies.
Enroll today and get access to:
- 8+ hours of HD video tutorials
- Engaging video lectures
- Code challenges and coding exercises
- Beautiful real-world projects
- Quizzes & practice tests
- Downloadable programming resources and cheatsheets
- $1000+ worth of ethical hacking course materials and curriculum
This course is one of the highest-rated courses on ethical hacking. So whether you’re looking to become a professional hacker or just want to learn how to protect your own computer systems, this course is perfect for you. Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our students have to say.
Throughout the Python Ethical Hacking Course, you’ll have the opportunity to apply what you’ve learned through hands-on exercises and real-world hacking scenarios, giving you the chance to put your skills into practice and build a portfolio of work to showcase to potential employers.
The knowledge and skills you’ll gain from this course will help you stand out from other programmers and developers, and will open up new career opportunities in the cybersecurity field. So join us now and take your career to the next level with the Python Ethical Hacking Course.
We’re excited to see you behind the gates of the School of Programming.
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- If you’re a beginner programmer looking to get started with ethical hacking, this course is for you.
- Professionals working in cybersecurity who want to expand their knowledge of ethical hacking can benefit from this course.
- Anyone who wants to improve their knowledge of Python and apply it to ethical hacking can take this course.
- Anyone wanting to learn Python and practical applications of the concepts
- Or ANYONE to whom the idea of hacking, password cracking, or cybersecurity sounds appealing.
- Absolutely nothing! No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
- Even if you don’t know anything about Python you will learn everything required to hack with it!
Last Updated 3/2023