BASED ON THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE MICROSOFT MTA 98-366 CERTIFICATION PREP COURSES ON THE INTERNET!
Welcome to the Microsoft Networking Fundamentals course from Alton Hardin, which was designed, based on the Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) 98-366 Networking Fundamentals certification.
This course was originally designed for the Microsoft MTA 98-366 certification and successfully prepared hundreds of my former students to prepare and successfully pass the MTA exam. Microsoft retired all of its MTA certifications on June 30, 2022, to refocus its certifications on the cloud-computing platforms (Azure, M365, etc.).
Because this has been such a successful course, and it provides a lot of value to aspiring and entry-level IT professionals, I’ve updated it to be a non-certification beginner’s Microsoft networking fundamentals course.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE IN THIS COURSE
- 15 Hours of Lecture & Live Demonstration Videos
- 17 Section Quizzes
- Downloadable Course Videos for Offline Viewing with Udemy Mobile App and PDF Lectures of Course PowerPoint Slides
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING
“Alton is very easy to understand and is thorough with his explanations. Keeps a good pace and presents information in a fashion that makes senses and builds upon previous lectures. Would definitely recommend his classes to others.”
“I took this to help someone else. But Alton had a free subnetting class he offered that I took and it was fantastic. SO, thought I would pay for this and he did not disappoint. On point teaching and loads of helps. Very good person to learn from.”
“I’ve taken a few IT courses here at Udemy and by far Alton is the best instructor in my opinion. His English communication is clear & concise. Some other instructors are almost near impossible to understand. Alton is well organized & his content is prepared very well. He always teaches the background information first before he proceeds with the next section. This course has lots of lab content so not only is there excellent theory, but it is demonstrated. This makes absorbing this material that much easier. I have already taken other courses from Alton that is relevant to my profession and I am just as impressed.”
“This course is great! I had very limited knowledge of this material before your course. It has been many years since I have studied anything, but you did a superb job of laying things out and explaining them. Now off to take my exam! Thank you very much Alton! I look forward to taking more of your courses in the future!”
KEY COURSE TOPICS
- Overview of Computer Networks
- How Computer Networks Work
- Network Topologies
- Networking Components
- Network Cabling
- The OSI Model
- The TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- IP Addressing Version 4 (IPv4) Addressing & Subnetting
- IP Addressing Version 6 (IPv6) Fundamentals
- Understanding Switches & Routers
- Windows Networking Services
- The Name Resolution Process
- Wireless Networking
- Wide Area Networking
- Network Security
- TCP/IP Command Line Tools
Once you complete this course, you’ll understand how computer networks work and how to plan and design a computer network!
So What Are You Waiting For? Enroll Today!
Preview over 3 Hours of This Course Through My 25 Free Lectures. Just Scroll down Below and Click the Blue Preview Buttons.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested in Learning About Windows-Based Computer Networking
- Aspiring & Inexperienced IT Professionals
- Basic Familiarity with Computer Networks and Windows Operating Systems is Helpful (But, All Required Information Will Be Covered During the Course)
- A Desire to Learn
Last Updated 9/2022