Everything you need to build full-stack applications with Next.js 13+ (App Router) and TypeScript
Tired of piecing together disconnected tutorials or dealing with rambling, confusing instructors? This course is for you! It’s perfectly structured into a series of bite-sized, easy-to-follow videos that cover both theory and practice.
What You’ll Learn
Confidently build full-stack apps with Next.js 13+ and TypeScript
Style Next.js applications with Tailwind or CSS modules
Implement routing and navigation using the new App router
Build RESTful APIs
Use Prisma to integrate your Next.js apps with a database
Handle file uploads
Implement user authentication with NextAuth.js
Send beautifully styled emails
Optimize your apps for performance and SEO
Deploy your Next.js apps
Use VSCode shortcuts to increase your productivity
Apply the latest techniques and best practices
Troubleshoot errors with ease
Who Is This For?
- Web developers seeking to master Next.js 13+ and TypeScript for full-stack app development
- Frontend devs looking to explore full-stack development with Next.js.
- Next.js developers looking to fill in knowledge gaps and solidify their expertise
- You don’t need prior knowledge of Next.js to take this course. However, you should have some basic knowledge of React and TypeScript.
- Here are the courses we recommend if you need to strengthen the fundamentals.