Learn to enhance both communication and data analysis by expertly utilizing the advanced features of Excel 365.
Being able to use Microsoft Excel skillfully is crucial for all business professionals who use, analyze, and apply data. Since Excel is the most popular data analysis tool in the workplace, increasing your ability to utilize its advanced features is vital for professional development and success.
Excel expert Kathy Jones will show you how to share workbooks, create digital signatures, and restore a previous version of your workbook. She will demonstrate how to utilize functions to find data, calculate dates, and determine rates and payments. You’ll also learn how to streamline complex functions with LAMBDA and LET. In addition, you’ll learn how to summarize data with PivotTables and how to create and modify PivotCharts.
Because the visual display of data greatly enhances communication and understanding, Kathy will demonstrate how to create and modify waterfall, treemap, and funnel charts to illustrate your information in multiple ways. You’ll learn how to use data map charts and 3-D maps to compare and analyze data. Kathy will also show you how to create a forecast timeline to look at trends in your data.
Finally, you will learn how to record, run, and edit macros so that you can automate repetitive tasks and save valuable time when formatting your worksheets!
Topics covered include:
- Sharing a workbook with other users
- Viewing and restoring previous workbook versions using Version History
- Inserting and signing a digital signature line in a workbook
- Getting and transforming external data
- Comparing and analyzing data using data map charts and 3D maps
- Creating and modifying waterfall, treemap, and funnel charts
- Formatting and changing the data source for a PivotTable
- Creating and modifying PivotCharts
- Creating and managing internal and external links in your workbooks
- Using functions to find data and calculate dates
- Streamlining complex functions with LAMBDA and LET
- Creating a forecast timeline
- Using Add-ins such as Solver, the Data Analysis ToolPack, and Visio
- Recording, running, and editing macros
Enjoy over three and a half hours of high-quality HD content high-quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging”TM Bigger Brains Teacher-Learner style!
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for advanced Excel 365 users who want to learn expert level features.
- Knowledge in Excel 365 is required
Last Updated 10/2023