Are you ready to create amazing web applications with the latest and greatest technology from Microsoft? Do you want to get hands-on experience with the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern and learn how to craft dynamic web pages with Razor views, Tag Helpers and jQuery? Do you want to discover how to use Entity Framework Core and SQL Server to work with data? Do you want to secure your web apps with ASP.NET Core Identity and policies? Do you want to follow clean architecture and write code that is easy to maintain and test?
If any of these questions resonate with you, then you are in the right place!
What will this course teach you?
In this course, you will learn how to develop web applications with ASP.NET Core MVC using .NET 8, the newest version of the .NET framework core. You will start with the fundamentals of MVC and create a simple web app without a framework. Then, you will add MVC framework support and learn how to handle requests with controllers, render HTML with views, pass parameters to action methods, and create model classes to load data.
Next, you will implement CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations for categories and products using a static repository. You will learn how to use Tag Helpers to create navigation links, forms, and hidden fields. You will also learn how to validate user input with data annotations and custom validation attributes.
After that, you will work on the cashier’s console for the supermarket management system. You will use partial views, jQuery, and ViewComponents to create interactive and reusable UI components. You will also learn how to create a sales form and a transactions report with CSS for printing.
Then, you will adopt clean architecture and refactor your code to follow the principles of separation of concerns, dependency inversion, and single responsibility. You will learn how to organize your code into projects and layers, and how to use dependency injection to decouple your classes.
Next, you will use Entity Framework Core and SQL Server to replace your static repository with a real database. You will learn how to use migrations, query data with LINQ, and update data with change tracking.
Finally, you will implement authentication and authorization with Identity and policies. You will learn how to scaffold Identity, create user accounts, roles, and permissions, and limit user access based on policies. You will also learn how to display the cashier name on the sales form.
What are the benefits of taking this course?
By taking this course, you will:
- Gain a solid understanding of ASP.NET Core MVC and the MVC pattern
- Learn how to use Razor views and Tag Helpers to create dynamic web pages
- Learn how to use Entity Framework Core and SQL Server to store and manipulate data
- Learn how to implement authentication and authorization with Identity and policies
- Learn how to adopt clean architecture and write maintainable and testable code
- Build a complete web application with ASP.NET Core MVC from scratch
- Get access to the source code and assignments for each section
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to develop web applications with ASP.NET Core MVC using .NET 8. You should have some basic knowledge of C# and HTML, but no prior experience with ASP.NET Core MVC is required.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and start your journey to become an ASP.NET Core MVC developer!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn ASPNET MVC core (.NET 8) from Basics to Advance
- Anyone who already learned ASPNET MVC and want to brush up with latest .NET version. (.NET 8)
- Anyone who already learned ASPNET MVC and want to have a good project to practice (Supermarket Management System)
- Anyone who wants to learn to use Clean Architecture in an ASPNET Core project.
- Basic knowledge of C# (3 – 6 months of C# experience)
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Visual Studio 2022
- .NET 8
Last Updated 12/2023