Welcome to the exciting world of Linux! If you’re looking to master one of the most powerful and versatile operating systems out there, you’ve come to the right place.
This brand new course is the ultimate resource for anyone looking to not only learn the basics of Linux but also gain practical experience. By the end of this course, you will feel very comfortable about Linux and you will become a confident Linux user. I guarantee that you’ll be able to handle most of the tasks that IT specialists face on a daily basis.
Now, you might be thinking, “But there are so many Linux courses out there, why should I choose this one?” Oh, boy. You are a tough one. Okay, here are just three reasons why our course stands out from the crowd:
- Firstly, this course is all about hands-on experience. You won’t be stuck watching long, boring video tutorials. Instead, you’ll be actively engaged in the learning process with quizzes after each lecture. And to reinforce your learning, each practical section concludes with a hands-on lab or assignment where you can apply what you’ve learned and gain practical experience. Please also check course content to get familiar with the syllabus.
- Secondly, you will have an opportunity to use Google Cloud Platform to create virtual Linux instances. This means you’ll have a chance to practice your command line skills and explore different Linux distributions in a safe, sandboxed environment.
- And lastly, this course is taught by me who have actually worked for a tech firm using Linux in a real-world production environment. I also have 3+ years of experience teaching high school students. That means I know how to explain complex topics in a clear and simple way that anyone can understand. And I will push and challenge you to transform from a beginner with no prior knowledge of Linux to a confident Linux user who has a real hands-on experience with Linux.
To be completely honest, the most exciting aspect is gaining access to our new online community. Here, you can ask any questions, engage with fellow students, and receive weekly tips and tricks to enhance your learning experience.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the course, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up now and let’s start your Linux journey together!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners seeking a comprehensive and practical understanding of the Linux operating system and command line.
- Anyone who recently transitioned to an IT career and is eager to learn
- This course is targeted primarily at beginners
- This Linux course is suitable for absolute beginners as it covers all the fundamentals from the ground up. You don’t need any prior experience to enroll and start learning.
Last Updated 3/2023