Welcome to my course on ThreeJs and Shaders, where you will learn how to build immersive and creative 3D websites
In this course we will learn all about Three.js and Shaders , we are also going to share some of the project’s secrets soon
The course is in 3 main sections,
- the Introduction Section : Where we will learn everything related to this library, starting with how to create a cube inside the scene and then how to animate that cube, how to add lights, shadows, particles and so much more.
- the Shaders Section : we will learn shaders from scratch and you will be amazed by the things that you will be able to do when you master shaders, all you have to do is one thing which is be patient while learning
- the Projects Section : in this section, we will share some of the project’s secrets
All code is provided in the resources folder where you can find the Startup folder which is the code at the beginning of the lecture, and the Last Code folder which is the written code after we finished the lesson.
If you encounter any questions regarding a particular lesson, I hope that you will ask the question in the questions section I will answer all questions, so don’t be afraid to ask any question
Thanks for participating in my course, and I will see you there.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web developers who wants to learn about ThreeJs
- Front end developers wanting to learn about ThreeJs concepts
- Web developers who wants to create immersive and creative 3D websites
- A device that you can install VSCode or any Code Editor
- And the most two important things are to be patient ( please be patient ), and to have a desire to build 3D Web Applications
Last Updated 8/2023