You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth MIPS programming course online.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first MIPS programming job
– move to a more senior software developer position
– become a computer scientist mastering in computation
– or just learn MIPS to be able to create your own projects quickly.
…this complete MIPS Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
This course is designed to give you the MIPS skills you need to become a MIPS developer. By the end of the course, you will understand MIPS extremely well and be able to build your own MIPS apps and be productive as a computer scientist and software developer.
What makes this course a bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented Youtube tutorials or incomplete or outdated courses which assume you already know a bunch of stuff, as well as thick, college-like textbooks able to send even the most caffeine-fuelled coder to sleep.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics, and confusing info presented in the wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this complete MIPS developer course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its content.
This course assumes no previous coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts. You will learn the core MIPS skills and master functional programming. It’s a one-stop shop to learn MIPS. If you want to go beyond the core content you can do so at any time.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- Master the MIPS Assembler Architecture
- Understanding the Memory Space in MIPS assembly language
- Master the Addresing Modes and Available Registers to perform operations
- Understand the Set of Instructions in MIPS assembly language
- Translate C code to MIPS code
- Complete chapters on Assembly programming and many aspects of the MIPS hardware mechanism (the protocols and tools for building applications) so you can code for all platforms and derestrict your program’s user base.
What if I have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have everyday.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with MIPS skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced OS brilliance.
Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, MIPS is waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn to code from scratch through projects, then take this course.
- If you are a complete beginner then this course will be everything you need to become a MIPS professional
- f you are a seasoned programmer wanting to switch to MIPS then this is the quickest way. Learn through coding projects.
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux.
- No paid software required
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to master the MIPS assembly language
Last Updated 4/2023