Are you checking out multiple websites and videos to collect the interview questions?
Your search is over.
The instructor has more than 15 years of experience in full-stack development and has given and taken more than 100 interviews in his career.
This course has 3 things with in it:
1. The top 200 most important questions with their answers in the video lectures
Here are the topics covered:
- Variables and data types
- Operators & Conditions
- Error Handling
- Asynchronous programming: basics
- Asynchronous Programming: Promises
- Asynchronous Programming: Async Await
- Browser APIs and Web Storage
- Classes, constructors, this, and inheritance
- ECMAScript and Modules
- Security and Performance
- Scenario-based: Tricky Short Questions
- Scenario-based feature development questions
- JS Coding Questions
All the questions are explained with the help of diagrams, code and definition. So that candidates can explain the answers in interviews with the help of examples.
2. 200 Interview Questions Book (pdf format and ppt) for Quick Revision.
The code is also present in the the ppt notes.
3. Interview Preparation Excel: All questions listed in this tracker excel.
Just have a look just before the interviews.
All the best for your interview preparation.
Who this course is for:
- Yes, some basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is required
Last Updated 10/2023