- Are you learning a language now?
- Can you use some help?
- Do you want to get ideas, tips and advice to learn faster?
This is the perfect course!
In this course, you’ll learn how to learn any language you wish to learn. You’ll discover techniques like language exchanges, immersion and what to do in a language class, along with advice on how to use these language learning techniques. The course is based on my personal experiences and uses my experience as a language teacher.
Applicable to all languages
It doesn’t matter which language you’re learning, whether it’s the easiest or the hardest language to learn. The tips, like learning with Netflix or with Fluentu, can be applied to any language and both online and offline. You’ll also learn how to learn with language courses and physical classes.
You’ll learn how to:
- Define your methods and reasons for learning.
- Use the language(s) you already know.
- Make your learning more efficient.
- Learn by reading and listening.
- Use your teacher and the other students.
- Immerse yourself, whether you’re abroad or at home.
- Let technology help you.
- Use books and hobbies.
- Adopt the right mindset.
- Get new words in your head.
- … and more.
So, ready to become a polyglot?
See you inside,
Who this course is for:
- Language learners in need of inspiration, advice or tips.
- No requirements.
Last Updated 12/2022