How many times have you found yourself knee-deep in generic ChatGPT results, spending more time reworking than it would have taken to just work from scratch? Whatever happened to the promise of AI tools bringing us productivity without sacrificing quality?
The fact is this: Getting great writing results with ChatGPT isn’t just possible…it’s actually pretty easy. But only with the right approaches, the right prompts, and a deep understanding of how to truly become a curator with a vision in the era of AI.
That’s the focus of this course. Broadly, you will learn to become a prompt engineer and create your own prompt library filled with multi-step prompts that give you great results for whatever you may need to write. No more generic results!
On this journey, you’ll discover the three powerful writing approaches that deliver on every front: quality, accuracy, consistency, versatility, and more. We’ll go over the specific multi-step prompts to build an intuition for when to use a given approach, and how to combine them as needed, whether you’re crafting professional emails, persuasive cover letters, insightful articles, blogs, meticulous performance reviews, succinct meeting notes, compelling business proposals, empathetic customer service responses, razor-sharp presentation outlines, engaging scripts…literally whatever!
Note: For most of the course, we will be working in GPT-4 from OpenAI, but most of what we cover can be applied to GPT-3.5 and Bard (with varying results). This is not a technical course, meaning that no coding skills are required.
This course is NOT a theoretical lecture series—it’s jam-packed with real-world examples from beginning to end. This way of learning will be critical in mastering the approaches and building your own prompt library. You’ll get your hands dirty with a treasure trove of innovative prompts, learning to utilize them effectively and shape them to your unique needs.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Craft and iterate prompts to get consistently solid results
- Fine-tune instructions to match your unique writing style (or any other style)
- Build multi-step writing workflows for specific use cases
- Learn to use prompts that can generate repeatable results at scale (for doing tasks in bulk)
- Specify style and tone according to your purpose and the context
- Use iteration productively, rather than trying to iterate garbage
- Create a custom well-organized prompt library for any task
- Use ChatGPT as an elite proofreader/copyeditor capable of high-level feedback
- Implement evaluation guidelines within ChatGPT to get more accurate and consistent results
- Organize unstructured writing according to a standard or template (like ‘The Elements of Style’)
- Summarize and synthesize large sets of information and repurpose it according to your needs (with or without a template)
- Brainstorm and develop ideas using ChatGPT as a thoughtful (or critical) interlocutor
- Repurpose content across formats, including videos to articles
- Automate writing tasks (hello, Zapier) using the ChatGPT API
So, what are you really getting from this course? Essentially, it’s a blueprint for becoming a prompt engineer for all writing use cases. By the end of the course, you will have everything you need to get great results.
This is how you transform ChatGPT into your personal, turbo-charged writing assistant.
Are you ready to unleash the power of ChatGPT? Ready to enter the AI era fully equipped to create whatever your mind can dream up? If so, sign up now.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Working professionals who write daily and prioritize productivity
- Anyone interested in learning how to create using AI tools
- People who have used AI tools but struggle to get consistently solid results
- Content creators and digital marketers who need to craft strong written content
- Non-native English speakers who struggle to write well on their own
- This course does not require coding skills or technical knowledge.
- No previous experience with ChatGPT is required.
Last Updated 5/2023