Go, also know as Golang, is a modern programming language created by 3 Great individuals and backed by Google to address
certain types of issues.
Being one of the fastest growing languages used in the DevOps and Microservices world, can it also be used for Data Science?
Data Science is being used everywhere and has several applications in the real world such as Machine Learning Applications to Natural Language processing and Deep Learning.
As everyone knows and would agree with me,Python is known to be the best language for doing Data Science in this present era, but can we also use Golang for doing Data Science?
With all the benefits and features of Golang – is it easy for beginners to pick up Golang and use it for Data Science?
Go is fast, easy to learn and cross compatible with a great concurrency feature as well as several web frameworks,etc but is it Data Science friendly?
Introducing Go4DataScience & Go4NLP.
This course seeks to explore and address the challenges we have in doing Data Science and NLP using Golang for beginners.
I believe this is one of the first training programs on this platform intended to perform data science with Golang for beginners.
Go For Data Science(Go4Datascience) is the course where Golang meets Data Science i.e, two growing fields meeting together.
Although Go has several Libraries and Package with a massive growing community,I faced a lot of challenges when performing data science using Golang. So this course is my attempt to document the process of performing datascience and NLP using Golang.
Join me as we experiment together – we will meet a lot of challenges and shortcomings but we will prevail and pave the way for others to find it easier for doing data science with Golang.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the basics of Go relevant enough for DataScience and NLP
- Find out how to read files such as CSV,Txt and PDF in Golang
- How to Clean data using Regex and more
- Perform Statistics using Several Packages in Go such as Gonum,Stats,etc
- Data Analysis and Exploration using Golang via GoTa,etc.
- Understand NLP concepts and their implementation in a simple way
- Perform Sentiment Analysis with Golang using Two Approaches
- Perform Named Entity Recognition in Golang
- Build NLP and Data Applications using Go Web Frameworks like Go Fiber,etc
- Perform Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning using GoML, etc
- Keyword Extraction using Rakes in Golang.
- And more
Tips for getting through the course
- Please write or code along with us do not just watch,this will enhance your understanding.
- You can regulate the speed and audio of the video as you wish,preferably at -0.75x if the speed is too fast for you.
- The course is intensive and lengthy but yet exciting and unscripted.
- Suggested Prerequisites is understanding of Golang and Data Science
- This course is NOT a ‘Theoretical Introduction to Data Science’ nor ‘Advanced Concepts in Golang’ although we try our best to cover some concepts for the beginner and the pro.
- Rather it is about experimenting with Golang for performing Data Science and Natural Language Processing.
- Go4DataScience & Go4NLP.
Get Job ready with Go and DataScience today.
Join us as we explore the world of Golang 4 Datascience and NLP.
See you in the Course,Stay blessed.
Who this course is for:
- Developers curious about data science and NLP using Go/Golang
- Willingness to Experiment with Go in a Thriving Field
- Basic Understanding of Data Science & NLP Concepts
Last Updated 2/2021