If you don’t know the patterns of English, you will NEVER be able to speak English correctly.
In this course you will learn the basic patterns of English and how to make correct English sentences.
For example, you will learn which verbs to use and when (verb 1, verb 2 or verb 3).
You will also learn which words you can use with basic words like ‘a’, ‘the’, ‘of’, ‘will’ and ‘did’.
In total, you will learn 35 basic English patterns which will help you to ALWAYS speak English CORRECTLY and speak English CONFIDENTLY because you won’t have to think about which words to use.
After you learn these patterns, you will not have to guess which words to use to make a correct sentence. You will be able to make correct sentences automatically without thinking about it. You will NEVER have to think about the correct word to use.
For each pattern, there are four stages
1. Learning stage (LEARN the pattern);
2. Brain training stage (PRACTISE the pattern);
3. Mastery stage (USE the pattern); and
4. Listening stage (TRAIN yourself to KNOW correct and incorrect sentences).
By the end of the course, you will be able to speak English more fluently and confidently because you will know and understand which words to use to make correct sentences. This also includes lots of pronunciation practice so you train your brain to always speak correctly.
Knowing these patterns will help you to know which sentences are correct and incorrect and therefore improve your grammar.
This course is also EXTREMELY useful for students who are taking IELTS, TOEFL or any other English test as it will help you to use less common vocab and idioms.
The course includes:
· More than 5 hours of content;
· 35 patterns;
· Tests for most patterns; and
· Common mistakes YOU may be making;
So if you’re ready to improve your vocabulary and start sounding like a native speaker, I’ll see you inside the course.
Who am I?
I’m Shane, an award winning English teacher who has been helping students learn English for more than eight years. Over these 8 years I have seen what works and what doesn’t work for students learning English so now I want to share it with you so you can start speaking a language fluently and stop struggling and saying language learning is hard.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to speak English correctly
- Students who want to have correct grammar
- Students who want to understand English like a native speaker
- Students who want to make correct sentences in English
- Students who don’t want to have to guess which word is correct
- Basic understanding of English
- Must want to practise English
- Must want to understand English patterns
Last Updated 1/2023