In MTA 98-364 Database Fundamentals LiveLessons, you gain the knowledge required to work with and design relational databases and prepare for Microsoft MTA Exam 98-364.
Drawing on his experience as a SQL Server MVP, Eric Johnson guides you from the basic elements of databases, such as tables and indexes, and progresses into the principles of database design and layout. Building on that foundation, you learn how to perform more advanced skills, such as database administration, backup, and security.
Topics are organized into easily digestible lessons so you can learn these skills with ease. This video course, along with additional study, helps you achieve the hands-on experience recommended to take the exam and demonstrate your mastery of database fundamentals.
Learn How To
- Understand concepts involved with database storage
- Perform database normalization
- Create database objects
- Manipulate data in databases
- Secure databases
- Back up and restore databases
Who Should Take This Course
- Developers and system administrators with no prior experience working with databases
- Knowledge of Windows operating system
- IT background with no prior database experience