*** Taught by a Best Selling IT Certification Instructor ***
This course provides everything you need in order to study for the CompTIA Project+ (PK0-005) exam, including a downloadable Study Guide (PDF), quizzes to check your knowledge as you progress through the videos, and a full-length practice exam to test your knowledge before test day!
Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, as well as by an expert in data analytics and project management, this course is a fun way to learn what you need to know to pass the CompTIA Project+ (PK0-005) exam or to better prepare yourself to serve as a project manager in your organization.
The CompTIA Project+ (PK0-005) certification is a vendor-neutral certification and a globally recognized credential that validates the knowledge and skills of professionals in project management. It focuses specifically on project management skills applicable to a wide range of industries and sectors. Getting this certification proves that you are a skilled project manager, with the necessary knowledge and abilities to handle projects of different sizes and levels of complexity. It opens doors to new opportunities, validates your expertise, and positions you for long-term success in the field of project management. The certification equips you with essential project management knowledge and skills, including project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closure.
This CompTIA Project+ course will prepare students for the CompTIA Project+ PKO-005 certification exam and will provide students with the knowledge and skills required to manage the project life cycle, coordinate small-to-medium sized projects, establish a communication plan, manage resources and stakeholders, maintain project documentation and artifacts, and support the completion of larger projects within an information technology (IT) environment. The certification will cover both waterfall and agile project management methodologies.
To help you practice for the CompTIA Project+ (PK0-005) exam, this course even comes with a realistic practice exam containing 90 multiple-choice questions spread across the four domains tested by the CompTIA Project+ (PK0-005) certification exam!
This course will provide you with full coverage of the four domains of the CompTIA Project+ (PK0-005) exam:
- Project Management Concepts (33%)
- Project Life Cycle Phases (30%)
- Tools and Documentation (19%)
- Basics of IT and Governance (18%)
This course stays current and up-to-date with the latest release of the CompTIA Project+ (PK0-005), and also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of this course for any reason!
This course is brought to you by Dion Training Solutions, a CompTIA Platinum Delivery Partner, and aligns directly with the OFFICIAL CompTIA Project+ (PK0-005) Certification Study Guide.
What Other Students Are Saying About Our Courses:
- Jason Dion always has some of the best courses. This is the third CYSA+ course I bought from different vendors to see which one would help me more and like always this has already caught my attention and kept me focused the entire time. Other courses have too many distracting factors, unlike this one. I will always recommend Jason Dion. (Luis, 5 stars)
- Great course, very detailed. Passed the exam on the first try. I have recommended this course to everyone I know in the security industry trying to pass the CySA+ exam. (Jose D., 5 stars)
- I have really enjoyed and learned a lot from this course. I used Jason’s course to pass the Network + on my first attempt, I am expecting that this course will enable me to pass the CySA+, too! (Leone W., 5 stars)
Upon completion of this course, you will earn 17 CEUs towards the renewal of your CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Cloud+, PenTest+, CySA+, or CASP+ certifications.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the CompTIA Project+ (PK0-005) Certification Exam
- Business analysts
- Project coordinators
- IT project managers
- IT managers
- IT support managers
- Basic understanding of project management
- This course aligns directly to the CompTIA Project+ (PK0-005) Certification Study Guide
Last Updated 7/2023