** Taught by a Best Selling IT Certification Instructor **
Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to master the fundamentals of Linux system administration.
My name is Jason Dion, and I have personally helped over 500,000 students earn their IT certifications, and now I can help you, too!
You are going to learn the fundamentals of Linux system administration and how to secure your enterprise servers and support cloud-based servers by gaining experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of Linux servers with lessons, lectures, and video demonstrations to teach you everything you need to know to pass the CompTIA Linux+ certification exam.
CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-005) is one of the world’s most popular Linux system administration certifications available today!
This course is designed to help prepare you for the CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-005) certification exam and covers all four domains of the Linux+ (XK0-005) certification exam:
CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-005) :
- System Management
- Scripting, Containers, & Automation
In this course, you will learn how to configure and manage software, storage, and process and services in a Linux server environment. You will also learn the security best practices for permissions and authentication, firewalls, and file management techniques. During our lessons on scripting, you will learn to create simple shell scripts and how to execute BASH scripts.
You will also learn how to conduct version control using Git and how to conduct orchestration and automation. Finally, you will learn how to troubleshoot Linux servers and how to analyze system properties, processes, and how to troubleshoot user, application, and hardware issues.
What You Will Receive In The Course:
- Video lectures with the essential information needed to pass the Linux+ (XK0-005) exam
- A complete downloadable study guide in PDF format based on the lessons
- Practice quizzes to ensure mastery of each section of the course
- A full-length practice exam with multiple choice questions that simulate the real certification exam
This course stays current and up-to-date with the latest release of the CompTIA Linux+ exam (XK0-005), and also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of this course for any reason!
What Other Students Are Saying About My CompTIA Certification Courses:
- I have just completed watching two different instructor courses on the same subject. I must say, Dion’s has more information in a better constructed manner. This course is not easy, it is heavy with information and having you sit through shorter videos was the best part. Having watched more than just Dion’s, I can say he goes over the content much better. Very glad I chose to watch a second course! (Rutger, 5 stars)
- I love taking this wonderful course. It’s full of important tips and amazing steps in order to pass CompTIA Security+. Thank you, Jason Dion, for making this incredible course! (Paul, 5 stars)
- It is great course personally i find this course helpfully and very good example that is illustrated by Jamario Kelly. Thank you Dion Jason (Basilio Daniel Cubadjomia, 5 stars)
Upon completion of this course, you will earn 21 CEUs towards the renewal of your CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Cloud+, PenTest+, CySA+, or CASP+ certifications.
Who this course is for:
- Students wanting to pass the CompTIA Linux+ certification exam
- Students wanting to learn the terminology and nomenclature associated with Linux
- Students seeking a career in system administration or cyber security
- Basic familiarity with computer networks, administration, and security is helpful (But, all required information will be covered during the course)
- (Helpful, but not required) Completion of the CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certifications
Last Updated 7/2023