Course Objectives: The course aims to equip participants with the following knowledge and skills:
- Cloud Concepts: Understand the basic concepts and definitions of cloud computing, including the benefits, characteristics, and deployment models
- AWS Global Infrastructure: Learn about AWS’s global infrastructure and the regions and availability zones that make up the AWS cloud
- AWS Services: Get an overview of various AWS services across compute, storage, databases, networking, and other categories, and learn about their use cases
- AWS Management Tools: Explore the tools and services AWS offers for managing and monitoring cloud resources efficiently
- Security and Compliance: Understand the fundamental security and compliance measures employed by AWS to protect data and systems
- Billing and Pricing: Familiarize yourself with AWS billing and pricing models, including the AWS Free Tier, to understand how costs are incurred in the cloud
- Support Plans: Learn about AWS support plans and resources available to customers
Course Format: The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course is typically delivered through online training platforms. The curriculum includes a mix of lectures, practical hands-on exercises, and practice tests to reinforce learning and prepare participants for the certification exam
Certification Exam: Upon completing the course, participants can take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam (CLF-C02). The exam consists of multiple-choice questions and is designed to assess the candidate’s understanding of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, and billing. Successful candidates earn the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification, validating their knowledge and expertise in AWS cloud fundamentals
Who this course is for:
- Students and Graduates: Those studying technology or business-related fields who want to enhance their resumes with cloud computing knowledge and potentially pursue careers in cloud computing or AWS.
- Technical Enthusiasts: Individuals with little or no prior experience in cloud computing or AWS who wish to start their cloud journey and gain a broader understanding of cloud concepts
- IT Support Staff: Help desk personnel or IT support professionals who may interact with AWS cloud users and need a basic understanding of AWS services and infrastructure.
- Startups and Entrepreneurs: People involved in startups or entrepreneurial ventures who want to leverage AWS services to build scalable and cost-effective solutions.
- Career Changers: Individuals transitioning to a career in cloud computing who want to begin with a foundational certification before moving on to more specialized AWS certifications.
- You don’t need any prior AWS Cloud experience; instead, we’ll utilize the AWS Free Tier
- A computer with internet access
Last Updated 12/2023