Certified in Cybersecurity (ISC)² Complete Video Course gives you the foundational cybersecurity knowledge and skills needed to get the ISC² Certified in Cybersecurity certification. The course covers all the subjects you need to pass the ISC² CC exam and start your cybersecurity journey. With a focus on core concepts and practical skills—demonstrated through real-world demos throughout—this is the training you need to successfully study for the exam and start your cybersecurity career.
The course starts with an overview of the (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity exam, exploring best practices to prepare for the exam and insights into security basics. There’s never been a better time to get certified in cybersecurity.
Topics covered include:
- Exam preparation explores the (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity exam, and discusses tips to prepare for the exam and go over the (ISC)² Code of Ethics
- Security principles explores the security concepts of information assurance. You will also learn about risk management processes, different security controls, cybersecurity governance and related processes.
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Incident Response Concepts starts with an overview of business continuity and disaster recovery, and before going deep into principles of incident response.
- Access Control Concepts is all about different physical access controls, explore the principle of least privilege, and gain an understanding of the concept of segregation of duties.
- Network Security starts with an overview of computer networking, network threats, and related cyber-attacks and goes deeper into network security infrastructure and network segmentation.
- Security Operations is Lesson 6 starting with an overview of data security and system hardening, security policies are created, and the importance of security awareness training.
About the Instructor
Omar Santos is an active member of the cybersecurity community, where he leads several industry-wide initiatives. He is the lead of the DEF CON Red Team Village; the chair of the Common Security Advisory Framework (CSAF) technical committee; the co-chair of the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST) Open Source Security working group; and has been the chair of several initiatives in the Industry Consortium for Advancement of Security on the Internet (ICASI). His active role helps businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to increasing the security of their critical infrastructures.
Omar is the author of more than twenty books and video courses, as well as numerous whitepapers, articles, and security configuration guidelines and best practices. Omar is a principal engineer of the Cisco Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT), where he mentors and leads engineers and incident managers during the investigation and resolution of cyber security vulnerabilities. Additional information about Omar’s current projects can be found at omarsantos.io, and you can follow Omar on Twitter @santosomar.
Learn How To:
- Pass the ISC2 Certification in Cybersecurity exam
- Understand the security concepts of Information Assurance
- Understand the Risk Management Process
- Understand Security Controls and Data Security
- Understand Governance Processes
- Understand Computer Networking
Who Should Take This Course:
- Anyone contemplating starting a career in cyber security
- Anyone who would like to better understand cyber security concepts
- Anyone interested in gaining their first cybersecurity certification