In this course, you will learn how to design an API using the OpenAPI specification, test API routes using Postman, and use Express to build an API backend application.
- Learn about the OpenAPI specification
- Learn how to design an API in Postman using the OpenAPI specification
- Learn how to create the initial boilerplate of an Express application
- Learn to create modular routes using Express Router
- Learn how to implement route and query parameters
- Learn about using a controller and controller concept in API route building
- Learn how to test routes along with route and query parameters using Postman
- Learn to create Swagger Documentation for the API from the API design YAML file
- This course is intended for anyone who wants to learn about Express.
- It is highly recommended to watch Node and Express content on Cloud Academy before taking this course.