Master the skills for the AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam. Upskill by learning to implement, manage, and monitor identity and governance in Azure cloud.
This certification prep course for the Microsoft Azure Administrator exam is intended to assist in assessing your readiness to take the AZ-104 exam. This exam follows the Microsoft Job Role assessment model to ensure that a Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate has the required knowledge and skills to handle the job.
A typical Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. An Azure Administrator can also provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Skills measured for the exam are
- Manage Azure identities and governance (15-20%)
- Implement and manage storage (15-20%)
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (20-25%)
- Configure and manage virtual networking (25-30%)
- Monitor and back up Azure resources (10-15%)
Last Updated 3/2023