The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification is designed to validate the skills and expertise of experienced DevOps professionals who have advanced knowledge of the AWS platform and can design, deploy, and manage scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems.
This certification exam measures your understanding of key DevOps concepts, including continuous delivery and deployment, infrastructure as code, monitoring and logging, and automation and optimization of the AWS environment. You will be expected to have hands-on experience using AWS services and be able to demonstrate your ability to use DevOps practices to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on the AWS platform.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification requires a deep understanding of AWS services and DevOps practices, as well as hands-on experience designing, deploying, and managing complex systems on the AWS platform.
Overall, the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification is designed for experienced DevOps professionals who have a deep understanding of AWS services and DevOps practices and are able to design, deploy, and manage complex systems on the AWS platform using a range of tools and practices. Meeting the prerequisites for this certification ensures that candidates have the knowledge and experience necessary to pass the exam and validate their skills as an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced DevOps Engineers who have at least two years of experience working with AWS and are familiar with DevOps practices and principles.
- Solution Architects who design and implement AWS-based solutions and have a deep understanding of DevOps practices.
- SysOps Administrators who have experience managing and deploying applications on AWS and want to enhance their skills in DevOps practices.
- IT Professionals who want to validate their expertise in deploying and managing applications on the AWS platform using DevOps practices.
- Developers who have experience building and deploying applications on AWS and want to enhance their knowledge of DevOps practices and tools.
- Hold a valid AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification.
- Have at least two years of experience designing and managing applications on the AWS platform using DevOps practices.
- Have experience using at least one high-level programming language, such as Java, Python, or Ruby.
- Have a deep understanding of DevOps practices and principles, including continuous integration and delivery, infrastructure as code, monitoring and logging, and automation and optimization.
- Have hands-on experience using a range of DevOps tools and practices, such as Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS CloudFormation.
Last Updated 5/2023
Total Size: 13.0 GB