ASP.NET Core Full Stack is a complete online course designed to take C# developers new to the platform through a carefully crafted path to discover the power of the ASP.NET Core platform.
You will build a complete ASP.NET Core web application, step by step, with both a modern and interactive Blazor WASM Frontend and a simple but powerful Minimal API Backend fully integrated with a SQL Server database.
Why is this course different?
- Because instead of jumping straight to the ideal implementation, this course follows Julio’s signature teaching method:
- Learn the concept
- Apply the concept by building something quick
- Understand the challenges and limitations
- Refactor, apply best practices and arrive to the best solution
- Because you will learn by building a real application, which is the best way to learn
- Because there’s no magic copy/pasted code. Every line of code is added on screen and is explained in detail
- Because you’ll use Visual Studio Code (as opposed to Visual Studio), which will help you understand how things actually work behind the scenes.
- Because this course goes straight to the point, no fluff. In a bit over 5 hours you’ll know your way around the entire ASP.NET Core platform.
By the end of this course, you will have a fully working ASP.NET Core Full Stack application, but most importantly you will understand every line of code, how the frontend and backend work together and why we ended up with the final implementation.
What version of .NET and ASP.NET Core is used on this course?
.NET 7 and ASP.NET Core 7.
Will I use controllers to create the backend API in this course?
No, in this course you will use the newer Minimal API framework.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers new to ASP .NET Core or with experience in other languages/frameworks that need to quickly get up to speed with this platform.
- Experienced C# developers that need to broaden their skill set and explore new ways of building scalable and performant web applications.
- Any software developer looking to transition to a career in web development. This course will help you quickly learn the skills you need to succeed in this exciting field.
- Basic C# or Java knowledge
- Understand HTML & CSS Essentials
- Some experience with relational databases
- A computer with Windows, Mac OS or Linux installed
Last Updated 7/2023