If you are a working professional or a fresh graduate, join me in this exciting course on Excel. It will help you upgrade your Excel skills from beginner to advanced with a short learning curve. As of February 2023, I have delivered in-person training to over 2,000 working professionals in skills across office productivity, programming, databases, analytics, and cloud computing, enabling rapid implementation of new skill sets.
Feedback from Professionals of in-person Training
Mitchell El-Haddad, Group Demand Planning Manager, NFPC, Dubai
“I was very impressed with the facilitation, the knowledge of the trainer and his attention to detail in Excel”
Farah Ben Hamouda, Central Bank, UAE, Dubai
“The trainer was very experienced and he was explaining very well and accepted questions”
- Text Functions
- Conditional Statements
- Date Functions
- Look Up Functions
- What-If Analysis
- Pivots and Charts
What this course contains
- 7 Sections with Easy-to-follow instructional videos
- 7 Exercise Worksheets
- 5 Assignments
- You will need Excel 2016 or above to follow all instructions in this course
- This course discusses the use of XLOOKUP which requires versions from Excel 2019
Guaranteed Course Outcome
- You will build an excellent command over the practical use of Excel functions.
- You will be able to combine Excel functions with ease to solve spreadsheet problems.
- You will be able to accurately analyze your data using pivots and charts.
- You can implement Dashboards like a pro.
Is Excel still relevant in the Year 2023?
Yes, Excel is still one of the most widely used spreadsheet software applications in the world. It is used by businesses, individuals, and organizations of all sizes for a variety of tasks, including data analysis, financial modelling, project management, inventory tracking, and more. A large number of professionals have developed expertise in Excel over the years, making it an invaluable tool for any business or organization.
Who this course is for:
- Working Professional with Beginner Skills in Excel
- Beginner to Intermediate Skills in Excel
- Excel Formatting Skills
- Working knowledge of Aggregate Functions like SUM, COUNT, AVG etc
- Basic understanding of Excel Charts
Last Updated 2/2023